AP Yuva Nestam Registration Online (portal.e-pragati.in)
(portal. e-Pragati.in), AP Yuva Nestam Registration 2018-19, yuva nestam apply online, Andhra Pradesh Unemployment allowance of Rs.1000/-, Apply Online for Yuva Nestam Scheme.
Dear readers today we are talking about the new scheme of Andhra Pradesh. As we all know that the cabinet meeting of Andhra Pradesh govt held on 3rd August 2018 and so many decision has been taken by the government. All of them, the new scheme name “Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam” has been launched. This scheme was launched for unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, every youth who to date didn’t get employment whether in the private sector or in the government sector are able to get an allowance. This unemployment allowance is given by the state government. But this scheme has some terms and conditions. So now in this post, I tell you everything about this Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam.
Mukhymantri Yuva Nestam Scheme is also the unemployment allowance scheme. This scheme was launched in the state of Andhra Pradesh and was launched by the Cm of the State. The cabinet of the state also approves this scheme. Under This scheme, every candidate is able to get the unemployment allowance of Rs.1000/- per month. This amount directly transfers into the account of the candidates. This is also the financial support to the unemployed candidates till they get a suitable job. So guys keep searching for jobs and also get this amount.
From the date of the announcement, there are Lakh of candidates who fill the application form for Yuva Nestam. To fill the application form, you need to make online registration for it. Candidates who fill the correct application form will get the monthly allowance of Rs.1000/-per month. And in this Govt. of Andhra Pradesh help the unemployed candidates financially.
Yuva Nestam Registration
So guys this scheme is launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. And in a recent cabinet meeting, a government approve this scheme. So that every beneficiary gets the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state will get money in the shape of allowance. They will get this allowance after doing registration.
Any unemployed youth of the state having degree or diploma also between age 22 to 35 avail the benefit of the Mukhymantri Yuva Nestam Scheme. The official website for Registration of Mukhymantri Yuva Nestam registration will be launched before the end of this month. And after making the online registration, the disbursement of the allowance will start after the same. And the Money of this scheme directly disburses in the account of beneficiaries.
- Name of Scheme: Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme.
- Launched in: Andhra Pradesh.
- Beneficiaries: unemployed youth of State.
- Allowance Amount: RS.1000/-.
- Registration: Start.
Key Point of Mukhymantri Yuva Netsam Scheme of Andhra Pradesh
- This scheme is launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. And the main beneficiaries under this scheme are only unemployed youth of the state.
- The candidates who want to make online registration for this scheme attain the age from 22 years to 35 years.
- If they make online registration successfully, from the month of registration they will get Rs.1000/- in their account as unemployment allowance.
- More than 11 Lakhs youth will able to get the benefit of this Chief Minister Yuva Netsam Scheme.
- From the day of announcement of this scheme, the online registration started from the web portal of this scheme.
Yuva Nestam Registration Document list
- Candidates Adhar Card.
- Bonafide/domicile certificate of the candidates.
- Education qualification certificate.
- Bank Account passbook.
- Photo of the candidates.
- Age proof.
- Permanent residence proof.
AP Yuva Nestam Registration 2018-19 Online
- If you really want to get benefits under Andhra Pradesh Mukhymantri Yuva Nestam Scheme, then firstly you have to make the online registration for it.
- For making online registration, kindly visit the concerned official website of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme of Andhra Pradesh.
- On this web portal, you will get the link as “Online registration for Mukhymantri Yuva Nestam Scheme”. Click on the same.
- After clicking on the link, an application form open in front of you. Read this carefully and fill it with requisite information.
- Now submit the application form. In your given mobile number, you will receive the registration ID and password.
- Save this registration ID and password for future use.