Fruits PM Kisan Login and Registration 2021| Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System
Fruits PM Kisan - Farmers Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System
Fruits PM Kisan is also known as the Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System. PM KISAN FRUITS at http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in. The Fruits PM Kisan program is a scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka to promote farmers to grow fruits. The Karnataka government provides several unique offers to farmers who produce fruits in surplus more for the state. In lieu of that government of Karnataka has created an online portal that will allow the fruit cultivators to submit their applications online as well as verify their status online.
|Fruits PM Kisan|
|Fruits PM Kisan website Homepage|
Each of these activities requires specialized knowledge and experience. Therefore, the state has established specialized and specific departments to assist farmers in carrying out farming activities effectively and efficiently.
While the establishment of exclusive departments brings a focused approach to the development of each of these activities, farmers need to approach different departments for availing any type of assistance and benefits. It is general practice that all the departments seek documents from the growers for producing benefits under any scheme.
Farmers end up submitting the same set of documents to different departments every year. Sometimes they will be required to submit one set of documents for every scheme in the same department.
DPAR e-Governance department in association with NIC has developed a software application called Fruits PM Kisan (Farmer Registration &Unified Beneficiary Information System).
Eligibility criteria for fruits PM Kisan
Every farmer with arable land registered in his name is eligible to apply for this program. Farmers in both rural and urban can make use of this scheme. INR 2000 is transferred directly into the bank account of farmers who have an account with the online portal.
Who is not eligible for fruits PM Kisan Yojana?
Farmers in the higher economic status cannot avail the benefits of this scheme, such as institutional landowners and farmers whose family members belonging to the categories given below.
- The recent or previous holder of a constitutional office.
- Retired employees or officials or current employees of the state or Indian government.
- If they are eligible for tax payment in the recent last year
- Anyone who receives a pension of INR 10000 and more
- Professionals such as medical practitioners, lawyers, engineers, or Chartered accountants
Documents required for registering in fruits PM Kisan
- Land documents
- Aadhaar card
- A complete description of the terrain, such as rough, dry, or wet terrain, etc.
- Proof of identity documents including PAN number and voter identification card, etc.
- Proof of address
- Copies of the cadastre
- Current passport photo
Fruits PM Kisan farmer online registration
- Visit the PM Kisan official website portal www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- On the home page, select Farmer’s Corner. Then select the new farmer record
- Enter the Aadhaar number and verify the Captcha code displayed to continue.
- Then fill the form present on the next page by entering all the information including full name, permanent address, mobile phone number, country of permanent residence, income, land details, etc.
- Verify and submit the information to finish the process
FRUITS PM KISAN BENEFICIARY STATUS ✅ CHECK ONLINE
FRUITS PM Kisan Beneficiary Status If you want to see your name in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana, follow some of the steps given below.
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Website|
- Beneficiaries can check their name online. To do this, the first click on the official website, Click here
- On the homepage of the website, click on "Farmer's Corner" in the menu bar, it will give you the option to list the beneficiaries. Clicking on it will open a page.
- In which select your information through the drop-down option.
- First, select the state you belong to, then select the district, then the sub-district ie tehsil, then block and village.
- Then click on Gate Report.
- Now on the same page, the full list will open below, in which the beneficiaries can see their names as well as the names of all the farmers in their villages.
- Recently, the government has checked the names in the list online, so that farmers can view their names from anywhere in the list of beneficiaries of the scheme through the internet.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status through the mobile app?
Fruits PM Kisan Registration Process
One of the most discussed subjects these days is the Fruits PM Kisan scheme. In Karnataka, this scheme is being implemented through the various stakeholders and at the Gram panchayat level, all the small farmers will be brought under the scheme.
|Farmers Working In Fields|
Farmers can use government-owned centers like Bapuji Seva Kendra, Raitha Samparka centers, Atal-Ji- Janasnehi centers, or other government service centers, offices to submit their applications.
- Eligibility Criteria For PM Kisan
- Applicant must be a small and marginal farmer
- Must have cultivatable land up to 2 hectares
- Must have a bank account
- Tribals who have right over agricultural land in forest area
- Required Documents To Apply For PM Kisan In Karnataka
- Land Holding Documents
- Bank Account
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory after the first installment.
Who Can’t Be A Beneficiary Of Fruits PM Kisan?
- Those who have landed more than two-hectare
- Member of a farmer family should not be a holder (former or present) of constitutional posts.
- A member of a farmer family should not belong to former or present Ministers/ State ministers, former/present members of Loksabha/Rajyasabha/State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present chairpersons of district Panchayaths.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/State Government Ministries/Officers/Departments and regular employees of the Local bodies (it is not applicable for Multitasking staff/ Class iv, Group D employees)
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, Charted Accountants, and architects registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- Who had paid the Tax of the previous year
The state will prepare a database of eligible beneficiaries from the farmer families in the villages. If farmers have provided wrong self-declaration, then they have to return the fund and necessary legal action will be taken on them.
Commissioner for Agriculture, joint director for agriculture, and assistant director for agriculture will implement this scheme at the district and taluk level respectively. All these officers have to follow the guidelines given by the union ministry.
This program aims at providing income support to farmers. The main objective of this scheme announced by the Prime Minister Of India just before the recently concluded general election is enhancing the income of small and marginal farmers.
The scheme is called the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan). Even though it is a central sector scheme, the state governments will play a key role in their implementation.
But what needs to be kept in mind is that no agent has been appointed by the state government or central government to include or exclude names of the beneficiaries.
There are complaints that a few cybercriminals are using the scheme to mislead the farmers by collecting their bank account numbers and debit card details to withdraw money from their bank accounts.
How to check PM Kisan's status online?
- Visit the official website of pmkisan.gov.in and click on 'Farmer Corner'.
- Now click on the status of self-registered/CSC farmers
- It will take you to a new window in which you have to enter your 'Aadhar Number' and 'image code' as per the image below.
- If your application was successfully submitted it will show you the current status of your PM-Kissan scheme.
- Like in the image below it is showing that the application is pending at the State > District level.
- Keep checking your status of an application for any other remarks.
We hope you liked this post in which we gave complete information about Fruits Pm Kisan & the registration process and status information. If you have any queries, please comment below we will reply soon. Thank you
How to check the status of the beneficiary list in the fruits PM Kisan scheme
|Fruits PM Kisan|
Once registered, the Government of Karnataka will establish the beneficiaries list which will be published on the website. Farmers can follow the steps below to log in and verify that their names are listed
- Again visit the official Fruits PM Kisan website.
- Go to the farmer’s registration page and check for the standardized information system for FRUITS beneficiaries on the home page
- Go to the report and choose the farmer options list
- View the farmer’s list who will receive FSD.
- Further select your Village, Hobli, Taluk, and District
- The search system immediately provides the list so you can verify that your name is displayed
What is the key takeaway from the Fruits PM Kisan scheme?
FPO stands for farmer producer’s organization. The program aims to motivate farmers and their farming initiatives in the state. The program helps farmers who have little or no money to invest in their cultivation. However, make sure you register to receive the listed benefits.
- Soon you complete the registration you will receive the market for your agricultural products. The government further offers seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and agricultural tools.
- All the intermediaries are eliminated who profit from the sales and hence help the farmers make profits directly for their efforts.
- PM Kisan FPO helps to ensure that Kisano’s rights are not exploited and will offer a reasonable price for all yields.
Required Documents For Fruits PM Kisan Farmer Registration
- All legal land records
- Aadhaar card
- A full land description such as hilly, wet, or dry land, etc.
- Identity proof documents such as Aadhaar card, PAN card voter id, etc.
- Address proof documents.
- Land record copies
- Recent passport size photo of the applicant.
Steps For PM Kisan Fruits Online Registration Process 2021
- Visit the official PM Kisan website portal www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the options farmers corner next click on the new farmer registration.
- Enter your Aadhaar card and the captcha code on the page to proceed.
- The system will provide an application form, enter all the required details such as name, address, registered mobile number, land details and about income, and other personal information.
- Recheck the information then submit to complete the registration process.
How To Check Karnataka Fruits PM KISAN Payment Status Online?
- Go to the fruits PM Kisan website page https://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- Open the homepage and go to the application status page, select the link http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/checkstatus.aspx.
- On the menu check on the option farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system (FRUITS).
- The page will display two options to help check the payment status.
- The applicant can use the PMKID or the Aadhaar number for a status check.
- If you choose the PMKID option, enter the id and then click the submit button.
- The page will display the status on the screen take a printout for reference.