Link LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank Account: Nowadays, the internet has literally made everything in our grips at a single touch of our fingertips. The Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) procedure that the Government of India maintains has recently come up with a new modification. A widespread announcement has been made regarding that. The customers, currently using LPG subsidies must make sure to link their bank accounts with LPG Customer ID. Therefore, customers having their bank accounts at SBI have been rushing to make the asked alteration. Obviously, it has some benefits which the Government has foresighted.
|Link LPG Customer ID To Online SBI Bank Account|
There are certain steps to link a customer’s LPG ID to an Online SBI bank account, and those have been discussed in greater detail below.
What Is LPG Customer ID?
Steps To Get Your LPG ID
- Open the specific website of the gas connection that you use.
- After the page opens, two options would be displayed before you – Quick Search and Normal Search.
- Choose any of the options that you want as per your wish.
- In case you went for the former choice, you would be asked to enter the mobile number that you have registered before to continue with the process.
- Then you need to type in the image code.
- The next step is to click on Proceed option given on the screen.
- Now, in case you go for the latter option, that is – the Normal Search there are certain added details that will be needed to continue with the process.
- The details which would be required are – state, district, the name of the gas distributor company, and consumer number.
- Only after you have entered the mentioned details, there would appear an image code.
- Type in the code and click on the Proceed button.
- Soon, your LPG ID would be shown on the device screen.
- Make sure to note down the ID for it would be required in the future.
Why Choose SBI Over Other Banks?
Benefits Of Linking The Account With SBI
- Firstly, SBI enjoys the maximum patronage from the Government of India – being one of the basic reasons for its mass popularity.
- It is comparatively easier to open accounts in SBI also to operate it.
- People feel quite secure being SBI customers since it is one of the oldest existing banks in India and has been functioning on peoples’ well-being for decades.
- People from urban, semi-urban, and also rural India are customers of SBI.
- SBI charges relatively lower interest rates for the convenience of the people.
- With time and development, the bank has also progressed at par.
- New facilities such as – online banking, ATM card, Credit card facility, mobile banking,
- Using a bank account to link it to LPG Customer ID is perhaps the unique of them all that has recently been launched.
Steps That You Should Follow – 1
- The customer wanting to link would require their unique seventeen digits LPG Customer ID number.
- Go to your own LPG website where you take your LPG and you will be provided with your Customer ID number there itself.
- Next, open your own SBI internet banking account on your device.
- After this, log in to your SBI internet banking account using your user ID and password.
- Click on the My Account section on the left side of the page that has appeared before you.
- Among various other options, choose the option of Link your LPG Customer ID with your SBI bank account.
- In the box that pops up next, fill in your SBI account number.
- Fill the other boxes as well. Type your mobile number and LPG Consumer ID.
- Since it is a very long number and is likely to be frequently mistaken, they ask you to re-enter the number.
- After you have correctly filled the boxes, click on the Submit option without delay.
- In case, there is any mistake you can immediately go back and choose the Reset option to make the necessary changes.
5.2 Steps That You Should Follow – 2
- An OTP would now be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP within the stipulated time.
- Click on the Submit option after this.
- Take an instant note of the reference number that appears before you which would be required later in the future.
- A message from the bank would come notifying you about the linking status of the ID with your bank account within twenty-four to forty-eight hours.
- Your ID has now been linked with your SBI internet banking account.