Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System PM-Kisan
The Fruits PM Kisan Scheme or Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System PM-Kisan is a Karnataka state government scheme launched to encourage farmers to cultivate fruits. The government offers unique benefits for farmers who can cultivate their land to produce more for the state. The Karnataka government launched an online portal for farmers to apply online and check the status of their applications. Farmers have to register via the official link www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
|Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System PM-Kisan|
Documents Required For Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System PM-Kisan
Farmers should have the following documents to register for the PM Kisan scheme:
- All legal land records
- Aadhaar card
- A full land description such as hilly, wet or dry land, etc.
- Identity proof documents such as Aadhaar card, PAN card voter id, etc.
- Address proof documents.
- Land record copies
- Recent passport size photo of the applicant.
PM KISAN FRUITS ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS 2021
- Visit the official PM Kisan Fruits website portal www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the options farmers corner next click on the new farmer registration.
- Enter your Aadhaar card and the captcha code on the page to proceed.
- The system will provide an application form, enter all the required details such as name, address, registered mobile number, land details and about income, and other personal information.
- Recheck the information then submit it to complete the registration process.
HOW To Check Farmer Registration and Unified Beneficiary Information System PAYMENT STATUS ONLINE?
|Fruits Pm Kisan Website Homepage|
Farmers can check the payments on the official website using the following process. Farmers should have their PM Kisan ID (or) PMKID or their Aadhaar number to proceed:
- Go to the fruits PM Kisan website page https://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- Open the homepage and go to the application status page, select the link http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/checkstatus.aspx.
- On the menu check on the option farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system (FRUITS).
- The page will display two options to help check the payment status.
- The applicant can use the PMKID or the Aadhaar number for a status check.
- If you choose the PMKID option, enter the id and then click the submit button.
- The page will display the status on the screen take a printout for reference.
Click Here For Official Website of Fruits PM Kisan Farmer Portal.