LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021 Apply Online, Eligibility
Life Insurance Corporation of India has launched a scholarship scheme named LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021 to help the students who come under the economically weaker section in the country. This scholarship helps the students to get their higher education without any difficulty. Today here in this article, we will provide you all the important information related to LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021, benefits, how to apply online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021, required documents required to apply for the scholarship and more. So read this article completely.
Overview of LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship
|scheme name||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|launched by||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|beneficiaries||Students who are in 10th, 12th class|
|Purpose||to provide scholarship|
Under the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship, students will get an opportunity to continue their education after passing 12th standard. With the help of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme, you will be selected on the basis of the percentage that you have secured in class 10th and 12th.
LIC Scholarship 2021-Golden Jubilee Eligibility
To avail this scholarship scheme, you must have passed intermediate examination with at least 60% marks in the academic year 2018-19 and belongs to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category.
If students want to go to any industrial training institute after high school, then they can take advantage of LIC Scholarship 2021 Scheme.
Purpose of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
As we all know that many students in the country are not able to continue their higher education due to financial burden. LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship has been started by Life Insurance Corporation of India to solve this problem. Under this scheme, the candidates who are willing to complete their education fulfilling all the eligible criteria of this scholarship will be provided good opportunities for higher education and thus their employability can be increased.
More educated candidates in the country will take our country to the next level and this can be achieved with the help of Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 Scheme.
Key Facts of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
20,000 per annum will be provided to the selected candidate under Golden Jubilee Scholarship, this amount will be provided quarterly as stated by the organization.
An amount of Rs 10,000 will be given every year to a regular special girl child pursuing 10+2 course and this amount will be distributed over three quarters.
This financial assistance will be credited to the bank account of the beneficiaries through NEFT. Only those selected candidates will get this financial amount.
To apply for this scholarship, you have to submit the copy of canceled check with bank account details and IFSC code and name of the beneficiary then only you will get selected under this scheme.
The online application for this scholarship is available till 24.12.2019 only. Before this date, you must apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021.
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021
With the help of LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship 2021, those students will be selected who want to take admission in engineering, medical, graduation in any discipline, diploma course or any other course in colleges/institutions recognized by the government.
The beneficiary family income for this scheme should be Rs 1 lakh and belong to economically weaker section and should have passed with 60% percentile in their class 10th and 12th. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. You will be able to apply for this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 from the official website of Life Insurance of India.
You must have the following documents with you while applying for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021.
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- identity card
- educational qualification document
- mobile number
- passport size photo
LIC Swarna Jayanti Scheme Eligibility
To apply for LIC Swarna Jayanti Yojana you must fulfill these eligibility criteria mentioned below
- Students must have completed their class 12th with 60% to apply.
- Girls who have passed 10th and continuing their education can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- The family income of the student should be Rs. 100000/- per month. You will also have to submit your income certificate to apply this scheme.
- Incorrect information in the documents may result in cancellation of the scholarship by the Life Insurance Corporation.
- To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must have scored more than 60% marks in his 12th class.
- LIC Swarna Jayanti Scholarship renewal is required once it expires.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Foundation reserves all rights to change or modify this scheme at any time.
- The students who want to continue their studies are only eligible to benefit from this scholarship.
- Those who want to do Diploma or ITI or Graduation or Post Graduation in any private college are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021 Online (Application Form)?
Follow the step by step procedure to apply online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2021
- First of all you need to visit the official website launched for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship click here.
|LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation Scholarship|
- After viewing the home page of the website, click on “LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply Online" the option
- After clicking on it an application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill all the information asked according to you.
- After filling this form correctly, click on “to present or to show"Button.
- Once you submit this form, you will be asked to upload some documents and after that, you will be given an acknowledgment number which is sent to your registered email after you have successfully submitted the application.
- You will be informed about all other process which will be done through acknowledgment mail in the office.