The time has been changed now, this generation does not want to visit the bank branches the banking work as now these kinds of work can be done by internet. So, we are going to provide a little bit of guidance about how to register yourself for PNB Net Banking. So, you can do your banking work from any place. Using this facility, the customers would be able to register for PNB’s internet Banking Services online, without visiting the branch. The facility is available only for self-operated savings and current account customers. Only for that customers who are registered for SMS Alerts facility with PNB can avail this facility.
|PNB Net Banking|
How to do Online Registration for PNB Net Banking
When you will search for PNB Net Banking you will find the PNB Official Website Link on the Google Search page, after clicking on that link you will be moved to the PNB Net Baking Login page. However, you will also get the option for the New User.
Upon clicking the new user link, you will be redirected to the screen where you will be asked to enter the Account Details (such as Account Number and date of birth or PAN Card Number) for which Net Banking Services are desired and facility type.
After putting the correct require information data, you will be asked to generate an OTP which will be delivered on your registered mobile number.
Once OTP is received on your registered mobile number. You need to put OTP and if you have put the correct OTP. You will be moved to a screen where you will be asked to validate Account details/ATM credentials.
On successful validation of entered details, you will be taken to the next screen, where you can set your passwords.
Once these processes are successfully completed, you will be shown a success message about your registration process.
After completing the PNB Net Banking Online User Registration Process you will be enabled to use PNB Net Banking within 24-48 hrs.
PNB Net Banking General Guidelines
- This facility is for only Retail IBS Users.
- The facility is available for only self-operated savings and current account customers.
- There is only limited attempts per day that would be available to the customers who wants to avail this facility.
- You will not be able to successfully complete the process if the desired details provided by you are incorrect/incomplete.
- After successful registration, the user would be activated within 24-48 hrs.
- You can also request an internet banking facility by speaking to our 24-hour Customer Care or by contacting a branch.
- If internet banking is already availed over the customer id associated with the desired account, this facility cannot be used.
If the customer ID is already linked to any internet banking user id, you will not be able to use this facility.
PNB Net Banking Using Security Tips
- Do not reveal (share) the Passwords over the Phone/Email etc. to any person including Bank.
- Change your password regularly. Keep your password a combination of Alphabets, special characters and numbers.
- Use on-screen KEYPAD for logging in when you are not using your own PC.
- Don’t click on website links/attachments in un-known/suspicious emails. These links may take you to a replica of the bank’s website and ask for the keying in your user-id and password.
- In case of doubt, reconfirm the PNB’s website by double-clicking the padlock symbol/icon in the address bar to ensure the site is running in secure mode before you input any confidential/sensitive information.
- Clicking on the “Padlock” symbol/icon and on the server certification symbol will display details of the server certification in the favour of Punjab National Bank.
- To ensure safe and genuine login always enter the bank’s website either through www.netpnb.com or www.Oneindia.in
- In case there is any call, please confirm that call is from the authorized person of the bank.
PNB does not ask for details of your Account/PIN/Password. Therefore any one pretending to be asking you for information from the bank/technical team may be a fraudulent entity, so please beware. You should know how to operate net transactions and if you are not familiar you may refrain from doing so. You may seek the bank’s guidance in this regard. The bank is not responsible for wrong transactions and wanton disclosure of details by you. The viewing option and transactions option on the net are different. You may exercise your option diligently.
Related Banking POSTS