Saksham Yuva Yojana Haryana - Registration for Saksham Yuva Yojana Haryana
Saksham Yuva Yojana in Haryana launched as Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua is a scheme to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth. Marking Haryana’s Golden Jubilee on 1st November 2017 CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched the scheme providing an unemployment allowance to postgraduate students. The Haryana government has made a dedicated portal hreyahs.gov.in where students can register for Saksham Yuva Yojana.
Looking towards the success of Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme/ Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua Yojana the scheme is now applicable to Post Graduate Students, Under Graduate Students including Science and B.Tech Students. Under the Saksham Yuva, Yojana PG students get an unemployment allowance of Rs.9000 and Under Graduate Students get Rs.7500 for 100 hours of work.
|Saksham Yuva Yojana|
Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua Yojana Online Registration Process
- Eligible Candidates First need to register on Haryana Employment Exchange Portal to create their profile
- Go to hrex.org portal and click on Fresh Job Seeker’s Registration
- Now the Haryana Online Employment Registration will open
- Enter your Aadhaar Card number and Fill in basic details like name, date of birth, gender, marital status
- Enter your address details and contact information
- Now as per your selection, choose Employment Exchange
- Enter Mobile number and Set password
- Follow the next steps and provide academic details
- After submission prints the application form and submit a copy at your local Employment Exchange in 15 days.
- After registration at hrex you can Apply for Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua Yojana
- Visit hreyahs.gov.in and click on the Saksham tab
- Select option as yes for the domicile of Haryana
- Enter your Aadhaar number and date of birth
- Enter the Employment Exchange number obtained from registration at Employment Exchange Portal hrex.org
- After that provide your current mobile number and activated e-mail ID
- Select the category for which you are applying for like PG, UG
- Finally submit the form
Skill Development Allowance to be Given under Saksham Yuva Yojana
Under the Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua Yojana, the amount is given as an unemployed allowance and as an honorarium for 100 hours of work assigned to them. The work includes implementing government policies and schemes, surveys for state government records and others. The amount is distributed as:
Eligibility for Saksham Shikshit Yuva Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- He/she should be Post Graduate in defined fields under ‘Saksham Yuva’ Yojana
- Under Graduate students should have Bachelor’s degree in Science with Maths as essential subject.
- He should have done degree from a recognised university of Haryana.
- Applicant’s Family income should not be more than Rs.3 lakh
- He should not be working in any organization private or government and have own business
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years
Saksham Yuva Yojana Documents Required
- Mark sheets for academic qualification for which candidate is applying
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate in case of reservation
- Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
Saksham Shikshit Yuva Sammanit Hua Yojana in Haryana will give employment opportunities by providing 100 hours of work and helping them to get a source of income. You can apply for Saksham Yuva Yojana at hreyahs.gov.in.